Location: Bar-Lev, Israel
Ecoppia is looking for a Mechanical Assembler.
In this role, you will be responsible for assembling and integrating the robotic systems, repair and utilization of robots for operational and R&D development needs, support Operations and R&D experiments, lead project assembly of prototypes & collaborate with R&D teams and support incoming and shipping inventory in accordance with procedure.
- Assembling and validating prototype robots in a workshop, and R&D environment
- Leading the assembly process within the Technical Center and providing assembly, documentation summary, and reports on gaps and problems
- Managing the assembly kits inventory
- Supporting the daily activities of the Technical Center
- Practical Mechanical/Machines/Mechatronics Engineer - minimum 3 years
- Experience integrating multidisciplinary systems - minimum 2 years
- Ability to read drawings, technical specifications, and assembly instructions
- Knowledge of Office programs
- Ability to work with manufacturing and engineering personnel in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team environment to assemble robots while ensuring quality and delivery on time
- Ability to work independently to deliver advanced level of quality and productivity
- Flexibility within the work schedule