Embedded and RT Software Tech Lead
Location: Gurugram, India
Ecoppia is looking for an Embedded & RT Software Tech Lead.
Ecoppia is the world leader in robotic solutions for photovoltaic solar, offering a connected platform that cost-effectively maximizes the performance of utility-scale PV installations worldwide. Our cloud-based, water-free, autonomous robotic systems remove dust from solar panels enabling peak energy production, and supporting the expansion of solar to remote, arid regions. With projects around the globe, we have a local presence in each of the geographies we are operating at.
- Manage a team of RT Embedded Developers
- Design, develop, test. and debug C and C++ real-time embedded programs running over RT operating systems
- Collaborate with design and development teams
- Work closely with hardware development personnel
- Develop test cases and SW to achieve and quantify system readiness for embedded target deployments
- To be successful in this role you need to be curious and eager to learn with extra ordinary problem-solving skills, passionate about robotics, Self-Learner with "Can-do" approach, Team player who can take new risks and responsibilities to deliver business values, very good communication skills to work with teams spread across multiple geographies
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Mechatronics / EE or similar. MS/M.Tech - an advantage
- 6+ years of C/C++ for embedded systems experience
- 2+ years of experience as a tech lead or leadership, and management skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience with source control such as GIT or equivalent
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Low Level Driver Development
- Robotics, Electronics industry, Industrial Automation
- Exposure on working with Bare Metal, Sub-l GHz knowledge (loT).
- STM32 MCU, MISRA C/ ISO26262 experience - a significant advantage
- Al background