Senior Embedded Engineer
Location: Bar-Lev, Israel
A fast-growing Cleantech robotic company with a global client base is looking for a Senior Embedded Developer.
In this role, you will take part in designing the newest generation of robots, including the architecture and development of the core software that runs on tens of thousands of autonomic robots in solar sites around the globe.
The company's R&D center hiring for the position located in Bar-Lev Industrial Park, with HQ in Herzlia and New Delhi, India.
If you have a passion for robotics and would like to work in a young, dynamic company, that is part of the renewable energy revolution – talk to us!
- Design, develop, test, and debug C and C++ real-time embedded programs running over RT operating systems.
- Collaborate with system, hardware, mechanical and other development teams.
- Experience of the software design lifecycle:
- From System, analyze software and hardware requirements.
- Design and DR.
- Deveopment and Testing.
- Maintenance and updates.
Key skills and qualifications
- 5+ years experience with C and C++ for embedded systems on MCU (NOT Linux).
- Hands-on attitude.
- Experience with source control such as GIT or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Background in Electronics
- Experience in working with Logic Analyzer / Oscilloscope for debugging.
- Knowledge of interrupt handling, bootloaders, flash operations, and peripheral programming.
- Experience with LL: Drivers Development, IOC configuration,
- Experience with STM32 chipsets
- Experience with Sub-1 GHz knowledge (IoT)
- Working knowledge of KDS and/or MCUXpresso
- Robotics and/or electronics Background
- AI background