Mechanical Design Engineer – Junior position
Location: Bar-Lev, Israel
Ecoppia is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer – Junior position.
We Are Looking for People Who Are
- Innovative, Proactive with a “Can-do” approach, Problem solving
- Hands-on attitude, Presentation skills, Project management , Multitasking
- With strong communication skills
- Responsible for performing & leading mechanical design activities related to Solar power plant cleaning Robots & it’s auxiliaries such as Robot docking station , bridges required for Robot movement between PV modules.
- Prepare the part level as well as assembly level drawings as per the standard guidelines.
- Design and develop the jigs & fixtures required for testing & assembly of robots.
- Updating the BOM, development of proto parts, coordinate (represent engineering) for the testing both in-house & in the field. Preparation of test reports and documentation needed within Engineering team.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior problem solving, quick responsive & good communication & interpersonal skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for completing departmental objectives.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of product designing and development. Robotics Industry will be preferred.
- Advanced Skill level required in Solidworks software for 3D part modelling, assembly & drafting of 2D drawing.
- Experience with fits & tolerance analysis, should have knowledge of Application of GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up.
- Outlook towards Design calculations related to sheet metal structures.
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes such as sheet metal cutting, bending, Aluminum extrusion, plastic injection molding.
- Demonstrated strong “Value Engineering”, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Must Have: CAD Designing, Drafting, GD&T, Problem solving, Product development, Innovative Thinking, DFM, Presentation skills, Project management, Multitasking.
- Plastic part design
Click here to Easy Apply via LinkedIn