Ecoppia is the world leader in robotic solutions for photovoltaic solar, offering a connected platform that cost-effectively maximizes the performance of utility-scale installations worldwide. Our cloud-based, water-free, autonomous robotic systems remove dust from solar panels enabling peak energy production, and supporting the expansion of solar to remote, arid regions. With projects around the globe, we have a local presence in each of the geographies we are operating at.
Senior Embedded Developer
Location: North, Israel0012
Join us shaping the new generation of robots, design the architecture for and develop the core software that run on tens of thousands autonomic robots in solar sites around the globe.
The company’s R&D center hiring for the position is located in Bar-Lev Industrial Park, with HQ in Herzlia and New Delhi, India.
If you have passion for robotics, and would like to work in a young, dynamic company, that is part of the renewable energy revolution – talk to us!
Key skills and qualifications:
Product Marketing Manager
Location: Herzlyia, IsraelProduct Marketing Manager
Ecoppia (www.ecoppia.com), world leader in robotic solutions for the solar industry, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with B2B background. More than experience – we are looking for an ambitious, diverse person, who likes challenges and enjoys the ride. Previously working at a multinational company is a great advantage. Fluent English is a must.
> Ownership of external comm. channels:
– Company’s website management (WordPress)
– Company’s LinkedIn page / campaigns
– Press releases distribution
> Management of all aspects of prospect leads:
– Answering inquiries, evaluating projects and preparing commercial proposals
– Nurturing the relationship with existing clients and channels
> Ownership of product marketing materials and initiatives:
– Datasheets, products descriptions, white papers, case studies
– Projects such as certifications, product reports and analytics, BI platforms
– Product movies and demos
– Work with external vendors like graphic designers, technical writers etc.
> Awards and events
> Full responsibility over internal company newsletter
– Fluent English, mother tongue – an advantage
– 2-3 years of B2B marketing / project management experience
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– A curious person with a can-do approach
– Reliable, independent, thinker person
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Operation and Maintenance – Associate Manager
Location: Multiple locations, IndiaOperation and Maintenance - Associate Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaData Analyst
Job Functions : Analytics, Business Intelligence
Engineer Maintenance – O&M
Location: Rajasthan followed by additional locations in IndiaEngineer Maintenance – O&M
Engineer – Projects
Location: Multipe locations in India , plus travelingEngineer - Projects